Google partnering with Motorola got its Nexus 6 Smartphone developed which with dimensions of 159.2 x 82.3 x 10mm is well shaped by Motorola to be a perfect competent to Galaxy Note 4 and iPhone 6 Plus.
Nexus 6 Smartphone’s Specifications:
A quick look at Google’s Nexus 6 smartphones specs.
- Display: The Smartphone comes packed with a huge display like that of iPhone 6 Plus, it gets 5.96-inch Quad HD display with around 493 pixels per inch at a 2,560 x 1,440 resolution.
- Processing Speed: Google has roped in a 2.7GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 along with Adreno 420 GPU and 3GB of RAM to power the device.
- Camera: There are rear and front camera featuring the Nexus 6, where the front camera is 2 megapixels and the rear camera is of 13 megapixels coming along with Optical Image Stabilization and HDR+.
- Speakers: Nexus 6 Smartphone gets dual front facing speakers.
- Internal Storage: Google gives the device with a choice of 32GB or 64GB internal storage.
- Battery: Powering the Nexus 6 is a 3,220mAh large battery with which Google boosts for a 24 hours usage.
- Also Motorola’s Turbo Charger technology is introduced in this Smartphone that with which can pick up charge for six hours of battery life with just 15 minutes of charging time under the perfect circumstances.
- Also this runs first Google’s latest Android version OS, the Android 5.0 Lollipop.
- Price and Color: Available in two colors of choice, Cloud White and Midnight Blue this Nexus 6 is to be sold unlocked and be priced likely about $649 for a contract-free variant.
Google would be launching this Nexus 6 in about 28 countries including India and Asia-Pacific, Europe and North America with the availability lined up to November this year. Pre-ordering of this Nexus 6 starts from this October 29th.
Post in your views and suggestions with regards to the article in the comments section below. Anything more to be added to the article can also be noted in the section below.