Are you a person who doesn’t want to charge your phone frequently but to have it perform for long hours without compromising on its features and performance? Then here you go with the new Motorola Droid Turbo, the Smartphone which could probably be your best choice.
A quick look on its Specs:
- Featuring a 2-inch display, the Motorola Droid Turbo works at a resolution of 2,560 x 1,440 (Quad HD) that gives out an impressive pixel density of 565pixels/inch.
- Powering the phone is a 7GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 chip along with 3GB of RAM.
- Internal flash storage comes with the options of 32GB or 64GB.
- It gets a rear camera which is 21-megapixel capturing 4K video
- Battery, the highlighting aspect of the phone as claimed by Verizon and Motorola – the Motorola Droid Turbo carries a massive 3,900mAh battery that can stably perform for up to 48 hours on a single full charge. This would no doubt kindle reviewers to put it under test in the coming days for confirming the same.
- Motorola’s Turbo Charger is also to come along with the XLTE-ready handset which under perfect circumstances charged for 15 minutes can deliver up to eight hours of battery life.
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat’s pure version is found running in this Droid Turbo Smartphone topping up with few Moto features.
- The Droid Turbo priced $199 would be available starting today along with a two-year service agreement.
Motorola for this holiday season seems to have got series of its work stacked up to shelves starting with Nexus 6, revised Moto X and then this Droid Turbo. So people looking out to get a high end Android phone for this holiday season are sure to have a wealthy of options available in the market.
Post in your views and suggestions with regards to the article in the comments section below. Anything more to be added to the article can also be noted in the section below.