Google and YouTube has a nice relationship as because of option to upload video from their Google+ account to YouTube site.
- This is achieved by using a new button, that will be layered on the right-hand side just above the existing ‘Create Videos’ pane from the upload window.
- Press the Import button
- YouTube users are allowed to select from three Google+ organisation filters follows as:All Videos, Auto Backup and Albums.
4. To select more than one video at the same time, roll over the cursor over a video which will notify a tick icon and the same can be helped to select multiple clips simultaneously.
5. From this below window, users now can able to preview their clips with YouTube’s video player before confirming the import process.
6. After the videos has been successfully transferred, users can publish their videos in public, private or in regular modes.
Google has more confident that this new relationship feature will be very user friendly as because user can keep back up videos across both YouTube and Google+. Ultimately, users can store and share their videos also.
Also Google+ has a number of interesting video-editing features that gives user a greater experience on YouTube. The feature is very awesome as it makes easier to publish it on YouTube.