The Epson Expression printer is a Small-in-One will be suitable for light home or student use. It has introduced the new WorkForce WF-100, which is called “the world’s smallest and lightest wireless mobile printer.”
The Epson Expression WorkForce WF-100 (mobile printer) can print borderless 4×6-inch color photos and documents that will be wirelessly connect to a range of mobile devices that includes tablets, smartphones and laptops.It also includes Wi-Fi connection and built-in battery that can be charges through USB or AC adapter.
The features of using this mobile printer is
- To save the battery life the automatic power shut down function is available.
- The battery charging is very flexible via USB or AC adapter that includes rechargeable lithium ion battery.
- It prints speeds up to 6.7 ISO ppm for black printer (black) and 3.8 ISO ppm for color printer.
- It create fade and water resistant prints for durability
- It also support android application and Kindle Fire printing.
- It support for Google Cloud print with Gmail. It enables printing from your and Google Chrome without installing drivers or connecting any cables.
It fits perfectly in any setting.
- It’s easy to share your Small-in-One mobile printer with Easy Epson Wireless setup and the latest in wireless technology.
It get wireless printing from iPads, smartphones,tablets, and many more.It supports Email Print and Epson iPrint app and it connect to your wireless network in milli seconds and it’s also focus on what’s important.The smart touch panel gives you everything you need, right at your fingertips.Replace the individual ink cartridges that should be available in different sizes to suit your perfect needs.
It can scan important papers,recipes,bills,photos upto 2400 dpi.It is the great way to save the paper by printing manually on both sides of your paper.It has one-year limited warranty and quick product exchange.
Is price is compact, and is simply designed machine with A4 scanner on top and a 100-sheet rear vertical feed. Paper exits into a front output area. Scanning a book is very awkward because the scanner lid does not accommodate thicker material.
Drop tested Tablet case:
This tablet case offers impressive improvements that includes the ability to have the iPad in landscape or portrait mode.It also works when detached from the tablet, and easy swapping from iPad to iPhone. The aluminium keyboard size doubles as a screen cover, with the tablet held into two angled positions by magnets.It is very compact and clever that turns tablet into a workhorse.