Nubia Smartphones – A Talk:
Recently in china, ZTE goes for price cut down for a bunch of their smartphones like Nubia Z5, Nubia X6, etc and though there is rumors quoting that ZTE is getting ready to launch the Nubia Z9 smartphone which is not actually the case. As per the leaked Nubia Z9 handset specs, it has no bezel on the sides, only on top and bottom of that makes it look really weird and in the rumors way, this handset is supposed to launch this month and even-though it’s possible but not happen so soon.
ZTE Q7 in TENAA:
New ZTE Q7 smartphone now moves through TENAA in China with the sparkling design that strongly resembles iPhone 6 Plus but unfortunately, it won’t make it outside of its home market. As per the revealed specs, ZTE Q7 comes with the features like:
- 5.5″ 720p display
- MediaTek chipset with 1.5GHz octa-core CPU
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB of expandable built-in memory
- 8MP camera with dual-LED flash
- Android 4.4.4
A smartphone that already made a good impact among people in the world now comes for clones in the mobile industry. Recently, many companies are manufacturing Iphone Plus product as clone and in this lists joins LenovoS90, Sophonei6 and Dakelele Big Cola 3 brands.
As known to all that Apple brand is the worlds most popular manufacturer in the mobile market and simultaneously many companies opt to clone their products to attempt higher spark and sales much more healthier and the cloned device is not more similar but it seems to be like that of it.
As it closely resembles iPhone 6 Plus, it comes with 157 x 78 x 7.9 mm vs. 158 x 77.8 x 7.1 mm dimension, similarly-sized 5.5-inch screen, display of about 720 x 1280 pixel resolutions and weight at 160 grams.
Price is, as for now, unrevealed factor and it is expected confidently that the device would enter into the China significantly with a lower price tag that carried by Cupertino’s phablet previously.
ZTE Q7 sails on android 4.4.4 kitKat, powered by an octa-core 1.5 GHz processor from MediaTek. Other features comes with:
- LTE connectivity
- 8MP rear camera along with dual LED flash,
- 3MP front-facing camera,
- 2GB of RAM, with 16 GB expandable storage space.
The equipment certification center from china’s telecommunications (TENAA) approved this ZTE Q7 new smartphone recently and therefore it will be released in China most probably in the upcoming days and it is noted that the ZTE will not go for too much of charges for the Q7.
(video by Chatagnier)
IPhone 6 Plus Clone:
- ZTE Q7
- Lenovo S90
- Sophone i6
- Dakelele Big Cola 3
As stated earlier, Lenovo S90 clones Apple iPhone 6 plus in its key specs:
- 5-inch AMOLED screen with 720 pixels
- 6.9mm thick,
- Quad-core Qualcomm processor, and
- 1GB of RAM.
- 13MP rear camera with 8MP selfie snapper at the front
- Powered by Android 4.4.4 KitKat
- Market value for 1,999 RMB in China (Rs.20,200 approx).
As mentioned previously, Sophone i6 clones Apple iPhone 6 plus in its key specs:
- 4.7-inch display with a resolution of 960 x 540 pixels
- 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek CPU with 2GB RAM
- 13MP rear camera
- 4.9MP front camera
- finger print scanner
- sails on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean with an Apple skin on top
- USB 2.0
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 1810mAh battery
- Market value for $140 (Rs. 8650 approx).
As mentioned previously, Dakelele Big Cola 3 clones Apple iPhone 6 plus in its key specs:
- 5-inch display with 1080 pixels
- Equipped with 1.7GHz octa-core 64-bit MediaTek MT6752 processor
- 3GB of RAM
- 16GB expandable internal memory and further expansion upto 128GB through microSD card
- 13MP front camera along with Sony IMX214 camera sensor
- f/2.0 aperture feature
- 8MP front camera along with Sony IMX219 sensors
- Sails on Android 4.4 KitKat
- Available only in China
- Market value for $243 (Rs. 15,000 approx)
Few Words From Author Desk:
If the article is f ound to be useful and consists of relevant and needed details or else more to be reached out, kindly cast your valuable suggestions and feedbacks in our comments section and keep in contact with us via our Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and PInterest for more mobile technology details and updates.